 Castle / 8372
  Re: Does anybody know ...?

(...) yes, it would... Once the base database is larger, I could interface it with the public set lists from lugnet (why keep the data twice?), and you'd be able to type in your member number, and total up your pieces... or even do a limited search, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Does anybody know ...?

(...) I noticed that the Lugnet parts database has more sets listed? Are there any plans to combine the two? Of course I also noticed that some parts were rather non-descript things like "red minifig torso w/ bendable arms", which would probably (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Does anybody know ...?

(...) the lists actually are combined, as far as I know - however, on peeron we list only parts that are actually found in any of the sets we have inventoried. we found it was quote frustrating to look up a piece, only to find there's no sets (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)