 Castle / 8341
8340  |  8342
Subject:
How to start a castle project?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:20:46 GMT

Dear Lugnet members - I'm planning to start my first Lego castle project and am
therefor in need of some good & crucial advice. Questions I have range from:
where to start, where can one buy any part necessary or desired, to buy on-line
or not, can one still order complete older castle sets, etc.
All constructive feedback will be very much appreciated - many thanks.
Laurent