 Castle / 8332
  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

Hey Joel, nice job on the third installment of your great storyline! I do agree with Pawel about that last shot, it's a great ending and a great beginning at the same time. When Beliwyr says, "And so it begins," it opens up your storyline and tells (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) It wouldn't have been much of a story with just the two of them walking, I agree. :) (...) Thanks, I'm improving though I don't consider myself good enough, yet, to be on the same level as you or Kevin Hall (of course he gets paid to do this (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)