 Castle / 8312
    Re: Catapults —David Eaton
   (...) No, but I'll put my money on 6030-- not because of great leverage or anything, but I'm betting it's the sturdiest, and therefore has the most "bash potential"-- although the new catapult bucket/arm pieces can probably stand a good wallup (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Catapults —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Now that you mention these two, my son had these set up on his latest siege (4816 and 6030). Both types hurled a nice load over the castle walls no problem (various 1x1 rounds, 2x2 rounds, and the odd Timmy head). We weren't really going for (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)