 Castle / 8270 (+5)
  Re: A SNEAK PEAK at ANDRASTAVIA UPDATE

Looks fantasitc. one day I too will build like Kev. James www.minifig.co.uk "Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:GAMMIu.E7v@lugnet.com... (...) well. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Silver breastplate question

Hopefully, one of you out there has the set in question (Knights' Kingdom, set #4817). My query is: what is the torso of the figure underneath the silver breastplate? Judging by the legs, I'm guessing it's the chainmail with a red necklace effect as (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Silver breastplate question

(...) Hi, Yes it is the red necklace/chainmail man. God Bless, Nan (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A SNEAK PEAK at ANDRASTAVIA UPDATE

(...) Kevin, Outstanding work, sir! Well done! (Now I understand why you'd asked about spare 1x1 black bricks. <G>) I can imagine a nice, long (and cramped) city street with buildings like that on both sides that these are just small part of... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn of the Waiting Wolf

Looks really good. A couple of suggestions: Try taking your photos at more of a straight on view. The downward angle gives me a feeling that I am looking down at bricks, rather than looking straight at a wonderful inn. Maybe you could add some more (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact