 Castle / 8268
    Re: The Inn of the Waiting Wolf —Chris Maddison
   Very nice! I really like the way you used the 1x4 tiles in the timbering. Stunning. And the flag mount is nifty too. Plus, nice brick usage on the roof; first non-ground use I've seen for them big green bricks. And those funny round bricks you used (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Inn of the Waiting Wolf —Andy Lynch
   Thanks Chris, I'm pretty sure that I saw the 1x4 tiles used before as timbering, but I can't remember where. Gotta love those 1 x 1 headlight bricks.. :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)