 Castle / 8258
Re: A SNEAK PEAK at ANDRASTAVIA UPDATE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:54:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya all....
I just put a new MOC on Brickshelf for everyone to have a look at.... it's
just a sneak peak at the update I'm doing for the Kingdom...

Enjoy....

Kev...:  )

Beautiful Kevin!  Are those full buildings with interiors or just faux
fronts? Also what's the story with the picture behind them? Thanks for the
sneak peak!!

Christopher Pisciotti
Loch Forest, CA