 Castle / 8240
  A SNEAK PEAK at ANDRASTAVIA UPDATE

Hiya all.... I just put a new MOC on Brickshelf for everyone to have a look at.... it's just a sneak peak at the update I'm doing for the Kingdom... (URL) ) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A SNEAK PEAK at ANDRASTAVIA UPDATE

Wow... wow... wow... wow... wow (one "wow" for each building). Kev, those are great. I love the variety - no two buildings are alike, yet they all go together. My favorite has to be the building on the far left (looks like a tavern or inn). Great (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A SNEAK PEAK at ANDRASTAVIA UPDATE

(...) Beautiful Kevin! Are those full buildings with interiors or just faux fronts? Also what's the story with the picture behind them? Thanks for the sneak peak!! Christopher Pisciotti Loch Forest, CA (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A SNEAK PEAK at ANDRASTAVIA UPDATE

I'm glad you like my new MOC..... it's not going to be part of any story line... it is just a section for links, tips and techniques, customs, etc And yes each shoppe has a full interior..... there is no back on them.... Dont want to give away too (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A SNEAK PEAK at ANDRASTAVIA UPDATE

(...) Very nicely done. I like that the buildings are squished right up against each other. I'm looking forward to the updates. Bruce (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A SNEAK PEAK at ANDRASTAVIA UPDATE

(...) Wow...that's ..that's great ! I like the tavern , and the barn..and the...ow , I like it all ! I can't believe your'e not gonna include that in any storyline or anything Kev cause that is really good stuff. (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A SNEAK PEAK at ANDRASTAVIA UPDATE

Kevin, Beautiful work. I too have been working on some medieval town buildings that are pressed right up against each other. Yours have come out really well. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve... -Andy Lynch (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Looks fantasitc. one day I too will build like Kev. James www.minifig.co.uk "Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:GAMMIu.E7v@lugnet.com... (...) well. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A SNEAK PEAK at ANDRASTAVIA UPDATE

(...) Kevin, Outstanding work, sir! Well done! (Now I understand why you'd asked about spare 1x1 black bricks. <G>) I can imagine a nice, long (and cramped) city street with buildings like that on both sides that these are just small part of... (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)