 Castle / 8234
    Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z- —Richard Noeckel
    Is it “9 sets” in total for the initial run, or are the “9 sets” slated to be spread out over the course of each movie? I'm assuming that all “9 sets” are for the *first* Harry Potter movie, But doesn’t this seem to be a bit excessive to you (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.town)

        Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z- —Steve Bliss
   (...) I don't have any information about this, but they might do a staged rollout. Release 5 sets at first, and 4 more later. Also, some of the 9 sets might be HTO items, like "Hermione and her wand" types of things. Steve (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001)