 Castle / 8234
  Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-

Is it “9 sets” in total for the initial run, or are the “9 sets” slated to be spread out over the course of each movie? I'm assuming that all “9 sets” are for the *first* Harry Potter movie, But doesn’t this seem to be a bit excessive to you (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.town)

  Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-

(...) I don't have any information about this, but they might do a staged rollout. Release 5 sets at first, and 4 more later. Also, some of the 9 sets might be HTO items, like "Hermione and her wand" types of things. Steve (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001)