 Castle / 8173
  Re: Torso Sticker Preview

No new Castle! Bah! Some of the best castle stuff ever is coming out this year! When I saw that not only was Kyle an awesome graphics guy but could also make helmets I quite quickly came up with the idea that he could easily have his own line of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso Sticker Preview

(...) Well, to each his own. I should like to obtain the stickers because of the quality level at which I have understood they will be produced. And should Binky, or whomever else, be making those helmets in a semi-mass produced manner, I should (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)