 Castle / 8160
  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

I always had more LEGO than anyone I met, but compared to many people worldwide its a small collection. Its going to happen. I have one set of each kit (almost just 2 or 3 left ebay willing) and build mocs on what I get from car boot sales (garage (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

(...) <major snippage> Bingo. Joel J (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)