 Castle / 8159
    Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Hehe.. I understand completely. I was the same way as a kid - only two friends of mine that were brothers had more LEGO than I did. I tend to think of myself as having a "small" collection in the case of comparing to some around here, though (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance —James Stacey
   I always had more LEGO than anyone I met, but compared to many people worldwide its a small collection. Its going to happen. I have one set of each kit (almost just 2 or 3 left ebay willing) and build mocs on what I get from car boot sales (garage (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) <major snippage> Bingo. Joel J (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)