 Castle / 8113
    Re: My First Post —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Welcome to .castle, Bryan! Your site looks like it has a good starting layout. Hope to see more from you soon! Joel J (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My First Post —Bryan Buckley
   (...) Well Joel , you can see a pic of me , and learn more about me , in my newly added , about me section ! (URL) pic of me is pretty good , but a little blurry. (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)