 Castle / 8100
    red tutar walls —Chris McCaully
   Does any one no how much the red tutar walls are worth, because i have one regular wall piece and 2 corners. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: red tutar walls —James Brown
   (...) They only come in set 6067 Guarded Inn, which is one of the highly-sought castle sets from the mid-80's. It came with (you guessed it!) 1 regular & two corner walls. If I were you, I'd go to brickshelf.com and get the instructions, see if you (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: red tutar walls —Brett A. Antaya
   (...) The corner wall was sold, not removed. It was in my store inventory for less than 12 hours before it was purchased. The high price tag was not only due to the rareity/importance of the part, or even that the part had never before been sold (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: red tutar walls —Chris Gordon
     Hmm, so that would mean the two red corner tudor walls and one red tudor wall that I have might be worth something? They arent in the best of shape, being somewhat worn and having some scratches tho :P Well, if anyone is interested, let me know, I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: red tutar walls —Bryan Wong
     (...) Which is why most of us would be happy *if* TLC made every element available again, but not the person who pays a high amount for just a few "rare" elements a few days before TLC makes their announcement. :) Bryan (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: red tutar walls —James Brown
   (...) Yup. Sorry if it seemed I was slamming you for setting the high price on it...heck, I wouldn't have sold mine for that low (but that's because I'm not willing to sell mine) ;) I was just observing that it was there, and then it wasn't. Like (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)