 Castle / 8090 (+5)
  Re: My First Post

(...) Yes. I can't wait till the summer so I can get back to building. (...) Good job Anthony! You just converted two people. They are borned again as we like to say in the South :) (...) Always glad to help. I like your site, but it needs pictures, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

Thanks for the comments. I agree Trading Post does sound better, Its more the title I was looking for :) I'd love to snap up more of the Ogel bases but at £40 a pop it gets a bit pricey "Damien Nesbit" <johnnobody@msn.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: set # 4807 and building castles

I always find its easier to build a large multi storey affair. Its easier cos less thought needs to go into it and they generally are more visually impressive and satisfying. imo its harder to do a convincing small set that will fit well into the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator

very nice design. well done. and just cos white tudor walls don't exist dosen't mean you can't use them check out www.minifig.co.uk/mo...ckside.htm James Stacey james@minifig.co.uk "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A ripoff of 6080!!!

The image is gone in true ebay style (I am a bit late reading this.) has anyone got pictures , I'd like to see this outta interest I got zip on a web search "Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9I1ot.n4B@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact