 Castle / 8052
  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Some of those custom figs are VERY good! I especially enjoyed seeing Lady Nicole Falcon, The White Wizard Samual (cool use of the Belville Princess crown), and Commander Klaglich (I myself build such chariots, but that warhammer -- that thing (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) thanks for the feedback. I would be interested in the dead links. I went through the site pretty well and don't recall dead links. If you have time or remember some of them, I would be greatful for the info. I do not work for Lego. I just (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Uh-huh. You might want to read LEGO's "Fair Play" policies. They'll come in handy when (not if) LEGO's lawyers get in touch with you about it. (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Well, you could always include the backgrounds within a table centered on the page and then give the page itself a color in keeping with your overall design. I don't know what is supported in Netscape (blech! Boy, that Java browser just sucks (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)