 Castle / 8037
    Re: Gareth's Abode —Wilson Raska
   Wow Shiri, that's way cool! I still can't figure out the roof, but you pulled it off very well. I like how open the place feels with all the windows. Great name for the person who supplied Gareth with the windows: Dye Rect, lol. Did anyone else get (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Gareth's Abode —Shiri Dori
   (...) Thanks! It is very complicated - Chris tried to explain it to me over the phone, and I was very confused until I actually took out the pieces and put them together... (...) <grin> Well, yeah, I love slipping in stuff like that, and if even one (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)