 Castle / 8000 (+10)
  Re: Chicago Train Show This Weekend

Have a GREAT SHOW, Brian! later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: group request castle.ancient (was Re: group request castle.ninja)

(...) I forgot to crosspost the announcement here to .castle, but you've got an Ancient group now. Enjoy. --Todd (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

(...) Thanks! (...) <snip> (...) For both of these, credit goes to Chris Maddison. The fountain was mostly his design (although I helped some). The roof was, IMO, work of genius (his!). I was about to give up and leave the tower roofless... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chicago Train Show This Weekend

(...) This is one of the few times that I wished that I lived in Chicago. I'd really like to see this in person! Katie (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Just out of curiousity, I noticed that a couple of people felt that the Fright Knights was the best subtheme. Now, personally, I *hated* the Fright Knights. They almost singlehandly put me in my Lego Dark Ages while they were out (with Ninja (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Fright knights were the last straw that sent me into the dark ages. (it had been a slow decline that began with the dragon masters) I had no desire to get any of the FK sets at all. Ninj/starwars revived me. In retro spect The FK sets and fig (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Hmmm. I had an Octan girl, she didn't have a name, but she and her husband (and octan guy with a red cap - both of them actually stock characters in the Octan gas'n'wash set) ran a whole line of Octan stations, restaurants and hotels. ;-) If (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Interestingly enough, I found that I could count about 2,300 minifigures in about 90 minutes just last night. (Couldn't sleep and wanted to organize castle stuff.) (...) Wow, you and I have exactly the opposite view on KK. :) I think the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

Interesting model. The roof is a pretty complex design. The hidden library is a nice touch. I like the Power Stones room. Brad How did you make the fountain. I think that is one of the neatest things in the model. Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

(...) pretty amazing. I really admire the non-traditional uses to which you have put all those elements and ideas. As always, I look forward to seeing more of the unfolding story, structures, and cast of characters. -- Hop-Frog, The CW Court Jester (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact