 Castle / 7980 (+5)
  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Hmmm, that would probably be one of the various minifig "me"s that I've made; most likely from Town. (...) Auld Dragon was my first, but he started out as my Castle minifig "me." :) Last would prolly be... hmmm... I'm not to sure, actually... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ElfQuest minifigs

I'll have to give them a go. I'm a huge Elfquest fan - its fantastic :) james www.minifig.co.uk (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  New Castle Lego Site

I posted to the general announcement board, but just in case people are not watching that, I wanted to post that I have a web site up. (URL) castle section is where the bulk of the 'stuff' is. So have a look and thanks for your time! Brian K> (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Just created my first bunch. I'd previously modified, ie changed arms, legs, but never thought about creating characters until I saw Wilson Raska's Castle World stories. I did use samurai armor and Rock Raiders helmets with police figs to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

One of the most comprehensive sites I've seen. I really apreciated that you provided so many pictures to help create your world. I'm a big believer in using pictures to enhance and even tell the story. Creating the different moods for the different (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact