 Castle / 7952
  Part location advice

Some of the new Star Wars sets have nice minifig hoods; two of the sort I'm looking for can be found in <set:3340>. I know they're made in brown and there's one in the Gungan Sub set-- does anyone know of a smaller set with that piece in brown? Now (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Part location advice

(...) Nope, the Gungan Sub is the only way to get the brown hood piece currently. I hope we see more next year. :) I'm still hoping we see white ones, myself... Jeff (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)