 Castle / 7953
Re: Part location advice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:49:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John D. Forinash writes:
Some of the new Star Wars sets have nice minifig hoods; two of the sort
I'm looking for can be found in <set:3340>. I know they're made in
brown and there's one in the Gungan Sub set-- does anyone know of a
smaller set with that piece in brown? Now that these are out, the old
wolfpack/peasant style hoods just don't do it for people who aren't
commoners anymore.

Nope, the Gungan Sub is the only way to get the brown hood piece currently.  I
hope we see more next year.  :)

I'm still hoping we see white ones, myself...

Jeff