 Castle / 7942
Re: group request castle.ancient (was Re: group request castle.ninja)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:27:04 GMT

Ancient theme is in the same bind as Ninja. Gets buried in .castle every
time it flares up. Hard to build a community. I would like to see a group
for ancient fans.

Mecha is an example of a non-Lego sub-theme that already has its own group.
(So what if Lego saw the light on that one this year--maybe the newsgroup
helped!)

(By the way, K.K. Quah's latest creation could be crossposted, since it's
entered in the Ancient Theme contest!)

-Erik

But Ninja is an established LEGO (sub)theme.  Ancient also usually pops up
in .build.arch (I'm assuming you are refering to greek, roman ect.)

I think it makes sence to make a .castle.ninja group.  I agree with Frank
and James on why the other castle sub groups should not get their own .group
status.

I think Ninja is a stand alone theme but should probablly appear under
.castle because it is technically a castle theme (cause no castle theme came
out when ninja did. correct me if I'm wrong)

John