 Castle / 7937
Re: group request castle.ninja
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 04:04:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Chris Barker <chris@superfami.com> writes:
I'm not much interested in most of the discussions in the general castle
newsgroup and would like a place to discuss the Ninja theme. Can y'all
add a group for the Ninja theme?

Is the .castle area ready for subgroups of Castle (not just Ninja but
Forestmen, Royal Knights, Black Falcons, etc.)?  It would be fun to install
the whole kit and kaboodle.

--Todd