 Castle / 7918
    Re: More custom castle helms —Richard Marchetti
   (...) otherwise I wish TLC actually made these. I have been messing with sculpey in other areas, but maybe it's time to bring into my lego stuff. -- Richard (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: More custom castle helms —Kyle Peterson
   (...) I don't know about the silver paint, -- Richard I think they would all look a little more "LEGO-esgue" if they were painted in Dark Grey and/or black instead of metallic silver -- Eric (...) Well, the real trick is getting to match the paint (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: More custom castle helms —James Wilson
   Have you tried the Tamiya or Gunze Sangyo (sp?) lines of water-based acrylics? They are matched to the FS color scale, and are pretty faithful in their results. I'm not sure where you can get one, but if you can come up with a FS color chip set, you (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)