 Castle / 7900
    Re: Lego Castle - the complete world —Richard Marchetti
   As a follow up to my own previous posting, what Roger Wilson was inquiring about appears to have nothing to do with "Castle World" in the manner that I know it. I gather he was remarking upon something else entirely. I'd still like to have answers (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Lego Castle - the complete world —John Carroll
   (...) Castle world is a web page dedicated to the display of stories and creations based around the LEGO castle system. (see the link on new.lugnet.com/castle). Castle World is very loosly held together with one ballader;s stories not realating to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)