 Castle / 7895 (+5)
  Re: I won, I won...

(...) Congrats! I'm feeling pretty good myself. I just won some Minitalia windows as well as another lot of the old style doors (like the car doors but larger, including a bunch of the 1x6x5 doors). I also just got a "Buy it Now" lot which will (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Book I of the Hillsfar Chronicles: A Friend Returns

(...) Hey coool! Good story, excellent photo composition, and I really like your "orcs". ;^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I won, I won...

(...) Bring it to the next SEALUG meeting, if you can. I've never seen it. :^( ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle

Hi Alan, I like it! I personally prefer to use regular bricks for the majority of my structures as opposed to the pre-formed castle wall pieces, so I REALLY like this castle. :-) Also, I like that you were able to make the inside of the "keep" (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle

I don't have any more guards, and I would like to make an interior, etc. later. (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact