 Castle / 7895
Re: I won, I won...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 06:41:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
I won!! I WON!! I just won a 6086 on ebay!!!!!

Congrats! I'm feeling pretty good myself. I just won some Minitalia windows as
well as another lot of the old style doors (like the car doors but larger,
including a bunch of the 1x6x5 doors). I also just got a "Buy it Now" lot which
will allow me to actually complete my 590 Engine Company #9 (I have the
complete set but almost none of the stickers, the lot I just bought has an
almost unused sheet of stickers, the box, the instructions, and a bunch of the
unique parts).

I've got to watch it though, a lot of good deals are coming my way, and I may
be over spending...

Frank