 Castle / 7860
7859  |  7861
Subject:
Weird skeletal extra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:07:42 GMT

I recently acquired my ninth set containing a skeleton.
All of the previous sets have contained a spare skeletal arm, which is fair
enough considering the fragile nature of their connection to the torso.
But this latest skeleton also had a spare leg!
Has anybody else ever had this happen?

Stu C.
University of Glasgow