 Castle / 7856
    Re: Hannibal crossing Alps on Triceratops? —Peter White
   (...) Add a brick to the torso thickness. African elephants have long legs, so the legs are fine. How about some tusks ? Maybe the 1 x 2 plate with side thingies in white. Nice job so far though. (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Hannibal crossing Alps on Triceratops? —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) You know what's funny? I had tried for hours when I built that thing to figure out a way to do tusks. I was trying to use ninja katanas, but I just couldn't figure it out. But as soon as I had posted those pics, it struck me to do exactly what (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)