 Castle / 7806
    Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP? —Nick Cameron
   I was curious where I could get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP ( like less than 50 cents cheap)? I often hear about things like starwars sets at wal*mart for 10 times less, but I have never found THAT good a sale at (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP? —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Nick, (...) REALLY, (...) like (...) good a (...) cheap (...) he (...) Good luck, I don't think you would find any for that cheap, outside of Big Lots or something to that effect. Most of the smaller sets go quickly, because they are more in the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP? —Anthony Sava
   (...) a (...) Well, I can't say I know of a way to get em for 50 cents, but the lego shop at home has a good deal on em. $1.19 a piece, due to their buy 5 on the one page get $4 off. (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP? —John Carroll
   (...) Yeah S@H is the way to go. I have bought a bunch of defence archers. I have to figure out what to do with the black turntables and I've used up almost all of my surplus weapons supplying them with weapons. (cause I don't really use the cross (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP? —Doyle Nelson
    Where can you get them for $1.19????? I would buy a whole pile for that and sell the figs and keep the helmets Doyle (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP? —Anthony Sava
   (...) Like it said in the previous posts, the you can get the defense archer for $1.19 in the LEGO Shop at Home catelog (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)