 Castle / 7800 (+10)
  Re: Guns vs. Swords (was Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

(...) "The Black Knight always triumphs!" Aaron :oD (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: To those interested in the stickers

(...) Actually at this point, I don't think there is much to discuss until the template is made. At which point I'd report back to the group as to what we can physically put on there. Second, I don't think it's going "dark" as the group is really (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guns vs. Swords (was Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

(...) "What are you going to do? Bleed on me?" (junior) FUT> off.topic.fun (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: To those interested in the stickers

(...) I'll be watching the yahoogroups thing also but you're going to run into some problems with trying to move discussion of this. Not everyone will want to join Yahoogroups just to read it, of course. I think you'll end up with some things being (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?

David Gowing <davidgowing@lineone.net> wrote in message news:G8FH27.AE8@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) more (...) could (...) more (...) I have actually read the first, well, less than 3 pages of the first book, BUT my girlfriend has read them all. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Asian Monuments - The Great Wall of China

Finally got enough pics and descriptions to post my Great Wall of China Lego MOC which will be my entry to the Ancients Theme 2001. The pics are at: (URL) designs feature: - look and feel of the Great Wall of China - a wall that snakes around and up (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle) !

  Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP?

I was curious where I could get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP ( like less than 50 cents cheap)? I often hear about things like starwars sets at wal*mart for 10 times less, but I have never found THAT good a sale at (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP?

Nick, (...) REALLY, (...) like (...) good a (...) cheap (...) he (...) Good luck, I don't think you would find any for that cheap, outside of Big Lots or something to that effect. Most of the smaller sets go quickly, because they are more in the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP?

(...) a (...) Well, I can't say I know of a way to get em for 50 cents, but the lego shop at home has a good deal on em. $1.19 a piece, due to their buy 5 on the one page get $4 off. (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP?

(...) Yeah S@H is the way to go. I have bought a bunch of defence archers. I have to figure out what to do with the black turntables and I've used up almost all of my surplus weapons supplying them with weapons. (cause I don't really use the cross (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact