 Castle / 7796
  To those interested in the stickers

Okay, at this point I think we have clogged up the castle newsgroup enough. I think that all those that are interested in the sticker project, please subscribe to: (URL) made this group the other day, and I think it's a better forum at this point to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: To those interested in the stickers

(...) Ack. If you're really going to move the bulk of the conversation elsewhere, be sure to update the rest of us every once in a while, eh? If you're really concerned about clogging up the lugnet.castle group, I would think that lugnet.publish (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: To those interested in the stickers

(...) Will do. (...) I myself prefer the egroups, because it also has the polling feature, which may come in handy. It is a public group, so joining shouldn't take more than 5 minutes (I joined with one click - about 2 seconds) if you really are (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: To those interested in the stickers

(...) I joined (in digest so I'll get one mail a day) but I would say that you'd be better served using the LUGNET(tm) facilities for this as wide visibility might be a good thing. Move the discussion to the right group, yes. Go dark? Maybe not. But (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: To those interested in the stickers

(...) Actually at this point, I don't think there is much to discuss until the template is made. At which point I'd report back to the group as to what we can physically put on there. Second, I don't think it's going "dark" as the group is really (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: To those interested in the stickers

(...) I'll be watching the yahoogroups thing also but you're going to run into some problems with trying to move discussion of this. Not everyone will want to join Yahoogroups just to read it, of course. I think you'll end up with some things being (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)