 Castle / 7772
  Re: Torso stickers - the next step!

(...) Well, I didn't put them up as I don't realistically think that we are going to get people to buy up more than 500. For the record, yeah, if we printed a couple thousand, we can get them near the $1.50 mark, but I don't think that is going to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers - the next step!

(...) Jimmy, I looked and didn't see a price in your earlier posts for the larger qualities printed, just a comment that printers don't like small jobs (understandable some runs may take more time in setup and cleanup then in the actual printing). (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers - the next step!

(...) I'll try and work on the template this weekend..... Kev... : ) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  4811 (was: Re: Torso stickers - the next step!)

In lugnet.castle, Mike Timm writes: <snip> (...) Better: get the polybag from Shop at Home in multiples of ten. $1.20 (plus shipping) for an equipped Castle 'fig plus extras--now *that's* a good deal.;) TWS Garrison (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)