 Castle / 7769
    Torso Stickers - some numbers —Jeff Johnston
   I never got my own torso sticker project very far off the ground, but I did do up a template. I was able to fit 192 torsos into a space that was 7.5" by 10" - no shields, though. You can pack a *lot* more torsos into a given space if you use their (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)