 Castle / 7763
7762  |  7764
Subject:
Torso stickers - the next step!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:06:40 GMT

1.  Someone needs to volunteer to draw up a template to show how many
stickers can fit on a standard (8.5" x 11") sheet of sticker paper.  Current
estimates are at 80-90 stickers per sheet.  Whoever does this must give the
printer 1/4" blank space on each edge and about 3/16" or 1/8" between each
sticker.

So any volunteers?

2.  People can start submitting their designs (probably to brickshelf) and
we can vote on which ones we like best.

Any volunteers for setting up and tabulating the vote (perhaps on egroups?)?

3.  I've talked to the printer to see if he would reduce the quantity, but
the prices go up significantly when you do:

250 copies = $3.75 per sheet
500 copies = $2.75 per sheet

I think a pre-order scheme would be necessary here.  That way we get an idea
of how many of these things we should print.  But we should wait until steps
one and two are done so people know what they are getting.

Any comments?

Thanks,

Jimmy