 Castle / 7757
    Re: Torso stickers - lets think this through —Ed T. Toton III
   (...) each (...) I think it's a good start. One of us should probably come up with a full-sheet template to demonstrate one or more possible ways of lining up the stickers in an efficient manner. I think we need to know -exactly- how many stickers (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Torso stickers - lets think this through —Jimmy Park
   (...) Yes, I think this is precisely the next step we need to take. I'll post some of the details in a new thread so people can more easily find it. Thanks Ed, Jimmy (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)