 Castle / 7735
    Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line? —Eric Joslin
   (...) Yes. (...) As long as it's not anything like "Fellowship of the Ring" by Iron Crown Enterprises. "So, the Fellowship player wins if he makes it to here by turn 11, but if he hasn't been to Rivendell by Turn 6 he has to make it over here to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line? —Frank Filz
   (...) Yea, what a game... What I'd like to see is ICE re-release Riddle of the Ring. It was a nice game, and one of the few games I have ever seen which played well for 3 players (too many 3 player games consist of 2 of the players ganging up and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)