 Castle / 7730 (+5)
  Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?

(...) That's because you're only read 50 pages. (...) Well, they could definitely do it with, say, minifigs for the hobbits and creator-scale figs for everyone else... eric (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

Note to Spaceheads: This started here, so I'm posting here, but also to .castle and that's where I pointed followups to. If you've no desire to hear anything about the adjustment of warfare during the Renaissance, go to the next post now. :) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?

(...) I dont think lego are bothered with minifig size. look at the Star Wars anakin v's chewbacca, about 3 foot difference - both the same size minifig. The minifig has been around 20 odd years and hasnt changed. I do agree that the Harry Potter (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?

(...) Well, there ought to be a lot of cool "wizardy" stuff...I expect potions, cauldrons, owls (hopefully they won't use the same bird piece they use for falcons and parrots), maybe a rat (is Scabbers in the first book?), castle walls, probably (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) Another thought: Can you use clear nail polish on top of an inkjet sticker for permanence and the appropriate gloss? Peter (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact