 Castle / 7705 (+10)
  Guns vs. Swords (was Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

In lugnet.year.2001, Anthony Sava writes: <<snip>> (...) with his guts splattered all over the ground and eminating a strange unearthly glow from the impact of my flashy brand spankin' new hand held particle excellerator set on low :^) ~Kirby~ (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guns vs. Swords (was Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

(...) Can we take this argument of this theme vs that theme to lugnet.off-topic.debate? (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guns vs. Swords (was Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

(...) How un-sporting of you! james (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) I would love to see some of these. The questions of course is what paper would I print them on ... Is there "sticker" paper out there? Any advice and maybe a how-to guide from someone who has done it before would be very appreciated. -- Pawel (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

(...) That's absolutely magnificent. I wonder, has anyone tried this? I have about four of those baseplates, and I'm thinking it might be worth a try. I suppose I can use my Royal Knights Castle baseplate to hold nacho chips. This is, of course, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) -- Pawel I think someone, Ed?, mentioned that you can buy 8.5" X 11" printer "sticker" paper at Staples or OfficeMax or Office Depot for fairly cheap. All I did for mine (Monty Python torsos) was create them in Illustrator, edit them in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) You rock! What material did you use for the lower half of those surcoats? Is that just paper, or something thicker? Peter (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) One thing I learned, at least with the sticker paper I have (it's very flat.. like normal paper) In order to get a little gloss on the paper, and keep the inkjet ink from running if it gets soaked for some reason.. I put some packing tape over (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) Thanks! Basically its a heavy-grade matte-finish printer paper. After long attempts to find the same material that TLG makes their cloaks and sails out of, I gave up. To this day I think its some sort of starched light-weight canvas. I found (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) Yep, see the comments in the README file here: (2 URLs) = NecroBones Enterprises (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact