 Castle / 770 (+10)
  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

Rachel Kingston wrote in message ... (...) the (...) After reading this post and the long string of responses, I would have to say that it is interesting that no one did jump on Rachel or throw thousands of Timmys. If someone made a comment (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) should mention that (...) Despite using larger pieces, I believe Playmobil is still aimed at the same ages as LEGO System. Playmobil 1-2-3 is the DUPLO equivlant. What I like about Playmobil is, as you mentioned, variety. Thier current Town (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) plug-in transformer from one of the train sets? Not only will this support a large load of lights, but you will actually have complete remote control over the whole light array and never needlessly drain batteries. Dan (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Golden Tap Inn posted

I just got two rolls of film back with more pics of my castle creations. Seeing as I just spent the last week laying out a 32 page mailorder catalog at my job, I wasn't too excited to spend more hours posting all of the pics, but at least I got a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) I'm not using one because I don't have one. ;) If I ever see a train with enough castle-applicable parts to interest me, at a good discount, I may get one. Until then, I shall rely on the battery box. Unless there's some altruistic train-head (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Golden Tap Inn posted

(...) James (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) TLC seem to have theme-concurrency mania. IE. They'd never release the types of stand-alone figures that Playmobil do, because they wouldn't 'fit' into any particular theme. Forget that the point is to play and that having an out-of-theme (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Richard Franks (<FLqwHC.3Hy@lugnet.com>) wrote at 08:48:48 (...) Just to get those warning bells jangling, several TRUs round me don't have a full LEGO aisle any more. Part of the space is now taken up by an expanded Playmobil (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) I didn't have any Playmobil toys. They may have been out of our family's price range when I was young enough to be the intended Playmobil target audience, but when I was that young, I was much more interested in playing with toy dinosaurs than (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact