 Castle / 7680
  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

Is it just me or are TLC getting more 'playset' focused. I would like to see a return to the castle lego 'models'. More stuff like the Guarded Inn and the modular sets which you could expand into much larger castles... oh and no falling axes which (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

James Stacey wrote in message ... (...) see (...) I noticed that too.. It seems that the current sets aren't designed with duplicate purchases in mind. They're meant to be nice little playsets that augment each other a little, but don't encourage (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)