 Castle / 7641
    Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2 —Shiri Dori
   (...) job, can't wait to see what happens next. -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2 —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Thanks, Shiri. I was sick last week, so I can empathize. Not very fun. *8| I'm glad you liked it. It was a lot of fun to work on the story, I just wish I'd have gotten inspired a little faster. With luck, the final episode won't take a month (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)