 Castle / 7532
  To the people who ordered the chrome knight sets........

How many days did it take for the sets to come in? When I ask this, I mean by mailing in an order form w/out express delivery. Whoever answers this, thanks a lot! (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: To the people who ordered the chrome knight sets........

Robbie Anderson <B50twice@aol.com> wrote in message news:G7u681.MBF@lugnet.com... (...) thanks (...) Hmm... I can barely remember, but I seem to recall my package containing 12 sets *about* 1.5-2 weeks to Alberta from Somewhere, CA (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)