 Castle / 7676
Re: To the people who ordered the chrome knight sets........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:55:33 GMT

Robbie Anderson <B50twice@aol.com> wrote in message
How many days did it take for the sets to come in? When I ask this, I mean
by mailing in an order form w/out express delivery. Whoever answers this, • thanks
a lot!

Hmm... I can barely remember, but I seem to recall my package containing 12
sets *about* 1.5-2 weeks to Alberta from Somewhere, CA