 Castle / 7512
Re: Castle Accessories 5383 (Fright Knights) Canceled!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 02:35:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ed T. Toton III writes:
When did you hear this? Was this today? I placed an order for
accessory sets on friday and they supposedly shipped them.
I'm still waiting for it to arrive (today or tomorrow, most likely).
The catalog came out so recently too, it seems surprising to
can it so fast...

This item was originally discontinued last summer. This new influx of 5383s
must have been from some found supply of this set somewhere. When I first
spotted this set in the January 2000 catalog I called S@H and the rep told
me that they had about 500 in stock. 500 is a stock quanity that is usually
too low to be printed in the catalog. Usually if they find an old set that
they have a low amount of they will either put it on special, or announce
the availability of the set while giving out the specials. I would be
willing to bet that they have more of this set somewhere, so don't be
surprised if this set shows up in the outlets or even back at S@H in the
near future.

-Rich
Looking for discontinued sets MISB?