 Castle / 7506
  Re: Can I join Castle World now????

(...) Castle/Fantasy LEGO fans who agree to have their creations/stories/whatever one the same map (coming soon, I am told). Each 'realm' is independent of the others but shares the same 'world' which can lead to story crossovers between two or more (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Can I join Castle World now????

Coolness! I'll be sure to join in on the action soon. My castle is nearly complete, and my army of the dead will rise within the next week or so. At that point I'll do some serious photography and web-updating... Muahaaha... :) -- -Bones- "Being (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)