 Castle / 750 (+5)
  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

[snip] (...) Where did you find *that*? Please, share! :-) Shiri, who was just considering buying the ninja castle for $72 (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) I definitely agree. I just bought the castle at the same price at KB in the Natick Mall, and I like it a lot. I mean, I wouldn't say it's the coolest set I've ever seen, but it does have all those cool stuff Jeff mentioned. And if you'd ever (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) up (...) I'm actually dying for green dragons but haven't got around buying the witch windship yet (if at all). -Shiri (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego/playmobile ramble

Hi all, At the risk of being jumped on simultaneously, by thousands of AFOL's (or having thousands of Timmy's thrown at me) I just finished having a look at the playmobil site, and came away with much food for thought. Firstly I was struck with the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

This message reminds me my pre dark age lego playing habits. I had a collection of almost 2000 pieces but only four minifigs, which even included to the collection while I lost my interest at role playing, and started building models displaying (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact