 Castle / 7499
  ???New Castle Parts???

In the US S@H Specials, for Jan 24 - Jan 30, 2001 This Miscelainous item: K6000 Knight's Kingdom Shield and Sword reg. $18.99 now $ 9.50 is listed. Yet, I don’t know what it is? Can you help me.. Sincerely , Richard You can reach me @ (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ???New Castle Parts???

(...) This is just TLC's non-violent Kids sized Sword and Shield with Knight's Kingdom decorations. This has nothing to do with the Brick. Eric Kingsley (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ???New Castle Parts???

(...) Well, it does have to do with the brick in that it uses the same logos... The sword also has a Wolfpack logo. I got mine recently. They are attractive enough to make nice wall decorations for a LEGO room, especially the shield. They are made (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ???New Castle Parts???

(...) Also, it's clearly patterned after the original swords. I picked one up in LLW this past October- they also had Wolfpack sheilds, etc. eric (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)