 Castle / 7475 (+5)
  Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......

(...) Gah.... duh. *drool* Amazing. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......

(...) Wow, amazing, I hope you win the Australian lottery so that you can flesh out all the lands that you've shown. I also liked the drawbridge that used beams to lift the chains, which is supposed to be more authentic than just chains. George (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......

(...) "guh" and "buh". The buildings are fantastic. The crest, with the Crusaders Lion shield and the Grey helmet, is sheer genius. The pictures of LEGO elements (knights, ships, figs, etc) "in" real settings in the details area are among the best (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......

Umm...uh...<wipes drool off keyboard> Wow, Kevin, that is *amazing*. The buildings, the backgrounds, the *story*, oh, you need to get chapter 2 done ASAP! :-) Again, great work! -Chris (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......

(...) creations. I am sure your site will give many a much needed boost in their day. As for the sword, I can't help but think that the colors RGB are a major clue to the working of it's unique magik... I won't bore you with more of the same stuff (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact